H.O.P.E. provides numerous services to people in need, including, but not limited, to the following:
- Free hot soup daily during the winter;(would you like to join us as a soup maker? Call or stop in to find out how.)
- Clothing provided to schools for children in need.
- Start-up packages for domestic abuse victims, for fire victims and for people in urgent need regardless of their circumstances or situation.
- Emergency food bags can be accessed daily up to two times a week. Hours are Monday - Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4
- Childrens vouchers are available free of charge to the community. Each voucher is worth $15.00. Adult vouchers are available with a referral from an agency or church.
- Food backpacks are provided to help feed the children in our schools on the weekends.
- Care packages are made for the teachers at the school.(includes nutritious snacks, juices, socks, mittens, etc.)
- Packages are available for the elderly( order forms are included in the Meals on Wheels deliveries to local towns).
- Birthday baskets provided to the residents at the Darling Inn, Pine Knoll and Riverside Life Enrichment Center.
- We sponser The Princess Project, which ensures students can attend proms with beautiful second-hand, sometimes true vintage gowns, shoes, purses, jewelry and more, at no cost: it's a revolving collection of glam and glitz all made possible with your generous donations loaned out at prom time!
- We assist people in finding local resources and agencies, and filling out applications.
Every child that comes into H.O.P.E. gets a free book and stuffed animal
Come in and check out our thrift store. Everyone in the community is welcome.